Friday 26 June 2015

Reader Profile

This is my reader profile which shows the interests of my target audience members.  My audience research showed that film magazines are popular and that movie-watching is something many people do in their spare time.  I have also considered that my audience listen to music and use modern technologies to accompany their interest in film.  This helps me with my ideas as it shows me how to design certain elements in relation to reaching the target audience by making it look like a professional regional magazine as opposed to a national magazine that looks average.


Other statistics: 
60% buy 2-3 magazines a month.
50% would pay between 1.00-1.99 a month for a regional magazine.
40% read film magazines as their genre of preference.



No comments:

Post a Comment